San Michele church lies on the slopes of Monte Baldo, near Val Ciasera (550 m. a.s.l.).
The church was recognized in a Papal brief issued by Pope Adriano IV on 14 January, 1159 as being the property of the Parish Church of Santo Stefano, but over the centuries fell into disrepair. In 1908 it was restored and renovated in its current form.